August 10, 2011
I apologize for not posting lately, but life has been moving at full speed and I am in no position to ask it to slow down. To keep this post from being a novel, I will keep my description of my recent adventures short and sweet…..
1. A skim boarding competition turned into a revelation of my new dream career. Soon after I purchased my own board. And soon after that I realized that I was crazy.
2. Ice Cream. Lots. Of. Ice Cream.
3. My first ever trip to Durham. I didn’t do much sight seeing but sometimes it is the traveling that makes the trip fun.
4. More meditation than I have ever done. Learning discipline. Learning to cope. Just learning.
5. Still working on that root chakra.
Last but not least I attended a beautiful wedding in asheville. Pics are on the way!
studio hours: tuesday-saturday
drop-in yoga 9-10am
open studio 12-5pm
copyright pineapple studios 2018 | Located in Downtown Wilmington, NC
website by studio wilde